Well here we are, the penultimate episode of the Year Of Shame Challenge and what a year it’s been. With Eurogamer almost upon us, hear how we’ve gotten on over the past month leading up to the auspicious event that is THE END OF THE CHALLENGE!
For the first time, hear all four hosts discuss various things such as:
– What has Darren not been buying, but technically buying but putting it away for safe keepings?
– How I’ve managed to stay on the straight and narrow, and why are people surprised that people want to shower me with gaming gifts?
– Has our outlook changed, or are we chomping at the bit for some more of those shiny shiny games?
– What’s an Encyclopedia Excusia?
As always, please leave us some feedback for the podcast, it would really mean a lot to us. The picture links to midlifegamer.net, but you can also find us on iTunes as well, so maybe leave a rating or 2 or even 3. Maybe even write some lovely words for us.
As this is the penultimate show, we would like to hear from you and if you have, or will be embarking on a similar challenge of your own drop us an email at Yoschallenge@gmail.com We would really like to hear from you and find out what kinda of crazy impact we’ve had on people.
If you want to get in touch then then you can in these various ways
– To follow everyone and their progress through the challenge the YOS forum is a good place to start.
– You can follow the main presenters of the podcast on the twitters, The main YOS Challenge page, D5120, SiStevens and last but not least Jayce Stokes. You can follow my progress and innate ramblings at foxhounder01